How to Post Deal
Read in 2 minutes on how to post deal or offer in JotoDeal.
- Go to jotodeal.com
- Click on the grey Login/Register box at the top right corner
- At the bottom you will see red text that says – Don’t have an account? Sign Up
As soon as you click, this is going to take you to create a jotodeal account sign up page. Now you simply go through the required information and type it in
- Username: Jotodeal (Apply user name Jotodeal)
- Email Address: Use an email
- Choose a Password: Use a strong password at least a character and should include an upper case to make little more secure.
- When you complete the sing up, Joto Deal support team will check and approve your sign up and send you an activation URL to activate your account.
Once your account is up and running with Jotodeal. This will let you onboard deals, coupons, and discount as many as your business supports.
Let’s see how to submit a deal with Jotodeal
- Click on the Login/Register button and you will receive a pop – Just fill up with your email and password.
Now you are logged in. Go ahead and click on the – Submit a deal top right corner (Yellow box). Fill up necessary steps
Title: Type your product title
Content: Add short or long description for your product or services – There is not character limitation
Categories: Type your expected category. Our in-built product categories automatically suggest you.
Tags: Use tags related to your product or make sure its SEO friendly
Affiliate Store: Our system will allow you to select a list affiliate partner
Offer URL: Enter your destination /sales page URL
Offer Old Price: Add your origial sale price
Offer Sale Price: Add your reduced sale price
Offer Coupon Code: Enter coupon code to appear with your offer
Offer Expired Date: Enter an End Date for your offer. Date Format: YY-MM-DD
Please double make sure you followed each step, submit your offer. Or you can save as draft, out team will review and publish